The Key of C: Guiding Music Industry Professionals Back to Center
Program in partnership with MusiCares
Key of C is a 3-day workshop designed to help you, as music industry professionals, affected by a year of turmoil and trauma — both personally and professionally — break the cycles that keep you stuck and move forward with a renewed sense of clarity, freedom, and direction. By exploring your past, present, and future, Key of C will equip you with tools to truly connect with yourself and help you build toward the life you’ve always desired.
Key of C offers an interactive format in a concentrated setting that allows participants to dive deeper into this framework within the context of community.
Facilitated by one of Onsite’s world-renowned guides this program will help you:
- Identify what’s working and what’s not working in your life
- Deepen connection and understanding with yourself and others
- Explore how the past might be affecting your present and future
- Get clear on where you want to go and how to get there
Attendees must have a verifiable history of working in the music industry: musicians, singer/songwriters, engineers, stagehands, managers, tour bus drivers, A&R, agents, make-up artists, live crew, etc
- Must be 18+ to attend
- Agree to 15 days of sobriety from alcohol and drug before the program (Prescription medication will be evaluated on a case by case basis by the clinical team)
- Agree to no smoking while on campus
- No current suicidal plan or attempt – past attempts/plans must be at least 6 months ago
- No self-harm
Please complete this form to begin the application process, and be prepared to upload the required files. Once the application is received by the Onsite Foundation, staff will contact the applicant to review the
application and gather additional information if necessary. Please allow 5 business days.