The Key of C: Guiding Music Industry Professionals Back to Center
Program in partnership with MusiCares
Key of C is a 3-day workshop designed to help you, as music industry professionals, affected by a year of turmoil and trauma — both personally and professionally — break the cycles that keep you stuck and move forward with a renewed sense of clarity, freedom, and direction. By exploring your past, present, and future, Key of C will equip you with tools to truly connect with yourself and help you build toward the life you’ve always desired.
Key of C offers an interactive format in a concentrated setting that allows participants to dive deeper into this framework within the context of community.
Facilitated by one of Onsite’s world-renowned guides this program will help you:
- Identify what’s working and what’s not working in your life
- Deepen connection and understanding with yourself and others
- Explore how the past might be affecting your present and future
- Get clear on where you want to go and how to get there
Attendees must have a verifiable history of working in the music industry: musicians, singer/songwriters, engineers, stagehands, managers, tour bus drivers, A&R, agents, make-up artists, live crew, etc
- Must be 18+ to attend
- Agree to 15 days of sobriety from alcohol and drug before the program (Prescription medication will be evaluated on a case by case basis by the clinical team)
- Agree to no smoking while on campus
- No current suicidal plan or attempt – past attempts/plans must be at least 6 months ago
- No self-harm
Applications are currently closed.